Turmeric Hummus with Salt & Pepper Rice Cakes
Good For: Snack
Add an earthy spiced touch to a classic hummus recipe with just a spoonful of turmeric. Serve with our Organic Brown Rice Cakes and some fresh vegetables and you’re all set for a delicious afternoon snack!
- IBIS Salt & Pepper Brown Rice Cakes
- 1 can of chickpeas
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 3 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of tahini
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 2 teaspoons of turmeric
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 1 tablespoon of pine nuts
- Salt & Pepper
- Drain, rinse and dry chickpeas
- Add chickpeas, garlic, lemon juice, tahini, olive oil, cumin & turmeric to a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Put hummus in a small bowl, drizzle with a bit of olive oil, add pine nuts, paprika and some salt & pepper to taste.
- Serve with Rice Cakes and fresh vegetables and enjoy!