Teriyaki Mushroom Stir Fry with White Rice
Good For: Lunch, Dinner
Our own teriyaki mushroom stir fry recipe! Enjoy a quick and tasty lunch with all vegan ingredients. This dish pairs well with our organic & wildlife-friendly White or Semi-milled IBIS Rice.
• 2 tbsp of cooking oil
• 2 large king oyster mushrooms (sliced)
• 1 medium-sized onion (sliced)
• 1 tbsp of soy sauce
• 1 cup of string beans (with stems removed)
• 4 cloves of garlic (finely chopped)
• 2-3 tbsp of teriyaki sauce
• 1 tbsp of sriracha
• 1 cup of fresh spinach
• 2-3 tbsp of water
• Fresh ground pepper (to taste)
• Fresh spring onion (chopped)
• 2 cups of cooked White or Semi-milled IBIS Rice (Cooking instructions here)
1. Heat oil in a pan on medium-high heat and add chopped onion and mushrooms
2. Toss and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
3. Add ground black pepper and soy sauce and continue to stir fry for 2 more minutes.
4. Add string beans, garlic, teriyaki sauce and sriracha.
5. Toss and stir fry for 2 more minutes
6. Add spinach and stir fry for 1 minute
7. Add water and continue to stir fry for 2 more minutes
8. Serve with cooked IBIS Rice and garnish with fresh spring onion