Sticky IBIS Rice
Our Sticky IBIS Rice is perfect for making desserts or pairing with a savoury main with opaque gains and sticky texture.
IBIS Rice is grown by Cambodian farmers committed to the strictest environmental standards. They don’t use chemicals, and they don’t allow trees to be cleared or wild animals to be poached on their land.
- Available in 500g and 1kg
Typical nutritional values per 100g
Fat: 0.4 g
of which saturates: 0.0 g
Carbohydrates: 44.5 g
of which sugars: 0.0 g
Fibre: 0.6 g
Proteins: 4.0 g
● Soak 2 cups of sticky rice in 3 1/2 cups of water for at least 40 minutes.
● Strain the rice and transfer into a mesh colander
● Place rice and mesh colander on a pot with water (make sure the water does not reach the bottom of the colander)
● Turn on stove on a high heat, bring to a boil
● Immediately reduce to the lowest heat and cover
● Steam for 15 minutes and flip the rice in the mesh colander
● Cover again and steam for another 15 minutes before serving.