Content Creator / Graphic Designer
Job Category: Marketing, Advertising
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Deadline: 1st November, 2022
IBIS Rice seeking a highly creative and enthusiastic content creator / graphic designer to support the company in implementing the company’s local marketing strategy, ensuring all marketing efforts serve to achieve immediate and long-term business goals. You will be responsible for creating engaging content that promotes IBIS Rice wildlife-friendly jasmine rice products, conservation model, and social/environmental impact through all online, in-store, and outdoor media spaces.
- Support the sales and marketing team in developing & implementing strategies to increase brand awareness and drive sales
- Support the marketing manager in developing and maintaining digital ad campaigns that reach specific goals (such as increasing website traffic, increasing followers or boosting sales for a specific product)
- Manage social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube) and maintain website to post recipes and update company/product information
- Produce photographs, videos, and infographics to engage customers in IBIS Rice products, model, and impact
- Create recipe content (or work with chefs to create recipe content) that showcase IBIS Rice products – with focus on Cambodian, Southeast Asian & Vegan cuisine
- Create promotional materials such as brochures, flyers, banners, posters for in-store/outdoor marketing strategies (ex: product launch event, supermarket promotions, trade shows, pop-up store)
- Support the team in performing updates to packaging files – ensuring files are organized, up-to-date and print ready.
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Experience as a Content Creator, Graphic Designer, Social Media Manager or similar role.
- Strong creative skills and a great eye for detail
- Experience with using design software such as Canva, Illustrator, InDesign or Photoshop
- Ability to produce engaging photography and videos (mobile phone and/or digital camera)
- Experience in managing social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube)
- Experience in writing engaging marketing content in both English and Khmer
- Ability to multitask multiple creative projects
- Passionate about food
- Interest in sustainable agriculture and wildlife conservation
Deadline: 1st November 2022